Thursday 6 May 2010

Celia


Guess who I am?


No I'm not a new performer for Cosmos Productions or a new director who wants to take Jacqueline's place. When I left France (yes I'm french) to go to South Africa, I didn't know a lot about theatre but I’m learning quickly. This is essential to perform my job properly. So you could ask what do I do for Cosmos Productions??? I'm willing to tell you... but not yet.

Do you speak French? Because it easier to explain what I do in my original language. Ok, maybe I shouldn't because I came here to learn English and be in an internship ( first clue ). So I'm a new intern in Cosmos Productions, but I don't know a lot of things about visual theatre and video production...

So reader I'm ready to tell you the solution.....

You are reading this new blog...and I’ve created this blog.

Have you seen the new website of the company? (see the website)...

I created this website. So my speciality... Communication and marketing.


No comments:

Post a Comment